Simple and Accurate Harvest Data
YieldSense uses the 20/20 SeedSense monitor and Climate FieldView Plus to deliver accurate and actionable yield data. Forget time-consuming calibrations, recalibrations, isolated information, and complicated desktop software. Automatically view complete yield maps created by multiple combines harvesting in the same field, and compare other map layers side by side to yield for insights to help build management zones. Even if you're in the second combine, in the semi, or at the FSA office, YieldSense grants you access to the ulimate score card for your yields.
Requirements / Specifications
- 20/20 SeedSense monitor required
- John Deere 50/60/70/S series
- Case IH flagship combines
- Case IH mid range combines (model 2009 and later)
- A flow sensor is in the proper location to accurately measure varying crop flow rates.
- The unique paddle shape controls grain flow across the flow sensor. Plus, as field conditions change, the grain property kit keeps the system accurate without requiring the operator to recalibrate.